Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing an array of
highly engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and specialty
products and equipment for customers around the world. Under three guiding principles:
decentralization, 80/20 process and innovation. ITW is a Fortune 150 company that operates over 850 decentralized business units, employs nearly 52,000 people, and is headquartered in Glenview, Illinois, USA with operations in 58 countries.
ITW’s Global Automotive group is the comprised of multiple businesses that manufacture metal and plastic components and fasteners for global automotive manufacturers. ITW believes in providing our employees a safe place in which to work.
Quality Manager Body & Fuel division
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking new management team member who will take over responsibility for complex quality in automotive division Body & Fuel.
Introducing Quality manager in ITW
New colleague will be responsible for whole scope of quality processes in automotive plastic parts production company including leading the team of apx. 15 directs and 35 indirects from customer/supplier QA, APQP, SQA, Lab and production QA. Will be reporting to Operations manager of Body & Fuel division.
Scope of the role
• Manages Quality Department according company strategy and policy with a focus on company goals, business and legal norms, customer satisfaction and in the same time human resources development
• Optimize complete quality system from incoming raw/purchased material through production processes till effective final control
• Balance Quality requirements with organization profit
• Strongly influence and report quality related KPIs
• Develop and lead to excellence in using of quality tools (like G8D, 5 x why, FMEA or Ishikawa)
• Keep and emphasize working safety & environment rules
• Manages knowledge of customer basic and customer specific requirements, especially at Quality Department and generally in whole organisation
• Ensures continues improvement as a vital part of company culture
• Leads spreading of quality knowledge especially directly in production, in quality department and generally in whole organization
• Align employees with quality behaviour and quality standards (basically IATF 16949 and consequently ISO 14001 and the other automotive standards)
• Support development of QA team - hard, soft and language skills
• Support business strategy of ITW and represents the company to third parties in the entrusted area
Strong independence and responsibility in the entrusted area
Professional advanced team of Quality engineers and other QA members
Attractive salary and motivation system
Direct influence to our business and results
Career opportunities within ITW corporate
Company car as well for personal use
Strong management team acting as equals
Not a typical paper corporate – we keep our business simple and smart!
Your skills and abilities
• Align employees with quality behaviour and quality standards (proven knowledge of IATF 16949 and at least basic knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
• Proven experience with VDA standards (6.1 system; 6.2 sampling, 6.3 process audit, 6.5 product audit, etc.), AIAG norms,
• Handling with OEM customers / as TIER-1 supplier experience is an advantage
• CSRs - FORD, JLR, Volvo, VW concern, FCA, RNPO, PSA
• Basic knowledge of metrology and testing, ČSN ISO 17025 advantage
• APQP process, VDA, RGA, (EMPB)
• Achieve product and process knowledge; support spreading of specific product &process knowledge with Quality Department
• Ability to develop measures (KPIs, etc) and hold people accountable
• Knowledge necessary for Quality manager role in Automotive Industry (hard, soft and language skills)
• Strong negotiating skills, ability to analyse and diplomatic approach
• Continuous improvement mind-set
• ITW mind-set - understanding impact of enterprise strategy and implementing corporate tools at unit level (80/20 approach, USa, etc.)
• Open to taking inputs from employees across levels, team player
• Proactive mind-set
• Open communication style
• Ensure himself to be expert in using of quality tools (like G8D, 5xwhy, FMEA or Ishikawa), support excellence in using of these tools for all other employees
• Sharing best practices
Not just a job! – We offer partnership, values and opportunities!
In case of interest we are looking forward to get your CVs and introduction with short description of your proven quality experience and previous achievements. Thank you!
Informace o pozici
- ITW PRONOVIA, s.r.o.
- Vlkovská 595, Velká Bíteš
- Jihomoravský kraj
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Auto i pro soukromé účely, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Závodní stravování, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Firemní akce, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Účast na zahraničních konferencích
- Zařazeno: Kvalita a kontrola jakosti, Vrcholový management, Výroba a průmysl, Auditor, Project Manager, Výrobní ředitel/manažer, Kontrolor, Ředitel/manažer kvality, Kvalitář
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
+420 566 688 720