HR Data Management Associate (part-time) Job
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Role As an HR Data Management Associate, you will carry out administration related processes and transactions for our Asia and Pacific region. As part of a global team, you will work adjusted working hours to accommodate the time difference, these are 07:30 - 16:00.
No previous experience is required, we are looking for structured and organized individuals who can handle multiple tasks and work with a high level of accuracy to focus on data maintenance within HR.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Contractual variations
- Personal data changes
- Termination administration
- One-off payments
- Country specific processes
- Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers
- You may also have an opportunity to work on projects that support technology or process enhancements and/or changes.
- Role Requirements
- Whilst no previous experience is required, you must be able to work independently and accurately to deadlines. Most contact with stakeholders is via a ticketing system or emails so strong communication skills are essential. Fluency in English is required and any Asian language is an advantage.
- We are looking for fast learners with problem solving skills to work with sensitive data relating to SAP personnel.
Benefits Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Informace o pozici
- SAP America
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Human resources, Personnel officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer