The British Embassy in Czech Republic is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas. We are now looking for a Personal Assistant to Her Majesty’s Ambassador to join us.
The main objective of this role is to ensure smooth operation of the Ambassador´s office and provide support to the Ambassador and the Deputy Head of Mission in all of their tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management of the Ambassador´s diary, arrangement of meetings and appointments, coordination of briefing notes for the Ambassador, coordination of Ambassador´s transport;
- Management, planning and supervising of budgets of the Ambassador´s Residence and office;
- Typing of correspondence and minutes from regular meetings; dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Supervising of the Residence/Chancery budget.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Fluent oral and written Czech and English languages;
- Minimum high-school accomplished education;
- Demonstrated experience in working in a support administrative role;
- Perfect organisational and time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fast and reliable decision making skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced role.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
Previous experience in a PA role;
Knowledge and interest in Czech and British current affairs.
To apply, please follow the link:
Information about position
- Velvyslanectví Spojeného království Velké Británie a Severního Irska
- Thunovská 180/14, Praha – Malá Strana
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Salary: 26,491 – 29,491 CZK / month
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Thunovská 14, 11800 Praha, Czech Republic