For a global technology leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence, we are looking for a seasoned, experienced IT professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with management and architects to create highly complex and sophisticated software on design projects that span several groups. Provide high-level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems.
A successful candidate can be described as a deeply experienced software developer who enjoys solving complex problems and driving business value through innovation.
- Have a passion for designing and coding often for the most complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in the creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate the impact of software performance and recommend changes to the software design team.
- Take pride in performing strategic research and design for multiple technical areas.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Design patentable technology and propose and review patent applications.
- May mentor, train and develop Software Engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field - Preferred.
- Typically 5+ years (3-5 with Master degree) of professional experience with large-scale application development
- Demonstrate knowledge of Java/J2EE
- Experience with continuous integration unit testing, and automated testing (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Crucible)
- Curious, a fast learner, and fast to respond
- Passionate about programming.
- A team player with good social skills.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Informace o pozici
- R3SEARCH Partners s.r.o.
- V parku 2308/8, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, International conferences, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency