Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Travel & Expense Associate Representative (junior)
Would you like to be developed in international company? Would you like to learn how to use several SWs for Travel & Expense (T&E) settlement? Are you able to speak/write English at least at B2 level? Do you like communication incl. doing short training, presentation? Join our small regional T&E team! Apply now!
Secondary school and university graduates are very welcome!
Your major responsibility will be reviewing/approving expense reports of EMEA employees in the SAP Concur T&E system incl. processing and booking related vouchers in ERP JD Edwards.
- Centralized T&E review process - process expense reports on a daily basis;
- Process expenses in the JD Edwards ERP system;
- User support and education – regular training session for newcomers incl. improving of training materials;
- System settings;
- Company credit card administration;
- Participation in projects related to T&E area;
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting;
- Escalation of company policy violation.
- Very good command of English, written and spoken;
- Experience working with T&E Systems (SAP Concur) and ERP system (JD Edwards) is a plus, not a must have;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multinational organization;
- Proactive and detail oriented.
What you will get:
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment
- Interesting trainings which will help you to grow within the position
- Possibility to gain experience in Medical devices company
- Modern office environment in Prague center - Karlin
- Wide system of company benefits - Wellness program “Total Wellness” (fresh fruits in the office, preventive health events, In-house fitness with trainer service, Massages; Volunteer program, Leisure time activities, etc.), Sick leave compensation - 10 days annually, Sick days and many others - see below.
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.