Interoute Czech is now part of GTT Communications
GTT is redefining global communications to serve a cloud-based future, connecting people across organizations around the world and to every application in the cloud. Our clients benefit from an outstanding service experience built on our core values of simplicity, speed and agility. A Fortune Future 50 company, GTT owns and operates a global Tier 1 internet network and provides a comprehensive suite of cloud networking services to any location in the world.
Financial Accountant CEE
Financial Accountant CEE is responsible for GL entries for GTT CEE entities.
This includes reviewing of JE from other Oracle modules (Payables, Cash Management, Receivables…) as well as actual posting of manual journal entries/spreadsheets for costs and revenue recognition (e.g. accruals, prepayments, payroll, deferred revenue entries etc.), balance sheet analysis and reconciliation. Financial Accountant also provides support for group and statutory audits of CEE entities, VAT submissions, other statutory fillings and performs various ad hoc tasks and analysis.
· To ensure accurate GL postings complying with group reporting standards, policies and procedures,
· Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
· Review central databases for accuracy and completeness (data cleansing),
· Support statutory fillings, returns statutory audits,
· Ad hoc project work for Finance Director
· Experienced Accountant (2+ years in similar role),
· Professional communication skills both written and verbal,
· Self-starter with the ability to work in a team and individually,
· Process orientated - committed to adhering to accepted process and can recommend/communicate logical improvements to current processes,
· Advanced MS Excel user,
· Advanced English.
Informace o pozici
- Interoute Czech
- Siemensova 2717/4, Praha – Stodůlky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Advanced) or Slovak (Advanced)
- Benefits: Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Telecommunications, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
222 352 111