With nearly 20,000 institutions and millions of students around the world using the Blackboard products every day, Blackboard is the world's leading education technology provider. One of these offerings is Ally, a revolutionary new product driven by machine learning that helps make course materials more accessible for learners with disabilities.
The Ally team is looking for a passionate Full-stack developer to join this small, highly productive team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the design and development of the product, contributing in the UX design process, delivering pixel-perfect and responsive interfaces, improving automation and increasing our ability to scale and deliver Ally to millions of students world-wide.
If you’re excited about the thought of having a real impact on the lives of millions of learners and interested in working on this innovative product as part of an awesome team, we’d love to talk to you!
Associate Software Engineer
As an Associate Software Developer, you’ll work daily within a full-cycle agile team to develop and support the Ally product.
If you’re excited about the thought of having a real impact on the lives of millions of learners and are interested in working on this innovative product as part of an awesome team, we’d love to talk to you!
Informace o pozici
- Blackboard Czech s.r.o.
- Kotlářská 989/51a, Brno – Veveří
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 605 250 586