Country Risk Analyst
My client is well-established, strong and respected investment group. They are looking for Country Risk Analyst for its HQ in Prague.
You have great opportunity for your professional and career development and growth. They offer an interesting and challenging role with very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus. You have opportunity to get international experience in case of your interest in your future.
To keep risk indicators in assigned country on target level.
Oversight underwriting strategies in countries.
Reviewing new products proposals.
Special risk projects.
Knowledge sharing within the countries.
- You like to work with large data sets (preferably using SQL and/оr Python)
- You have a drive to make things work better
- You think analytically – you can evaluate available data and propose necessary actions
- You are ready to communicate with your colleagues from the countries where we operate (gain and share knowledge)
- You can work in English on daily basis
- You like travelling - expected frequency is 3-4 weeks of travelling abroad per year
- Master degree technical/economical/mathematical
- Credit risk experience (scorecard modeling, risk processes and policies, reporting) is an advantage
- Solid retail credit risk experience (scorecard modeling, risk processes and policies) is a must
- You are willing and ready to overtake managerial responsibility at one of the countries where company operates in future
- You are communicating to senior management on headquarters about country risk performance and projects progress
- You are teaching and guiding junior colleagues
- You will be assigned with 1 of the 10 countries where company operates and you will become main contact point for credit risk topics in Prague headquarters
- You will be monitoring the risk performance indicators for the country and analyzing any undesired trends
- Together with colleagues in your assigned country, you will work on adhoc data analysis to understand the trends in portfolio and decide on proper response
- You will participate and take ownership of key risk infrastructure projects
- You will be reviewing new product proposals from risk point of view
- You will validate scorecards developed for the country
- You will have a chance to travel and participate on risk process reviews in other country company operates
• Data analysis and data interpretation skills
• Technical skills (ability to write code in whatever programming language)
• University degree technical/mathematical/economical or other relevant field
• Experience with credit risk/approval process strategies/limit assignment in financial sector
• Communicative (and ability to communicate via distant channels – phone, email)
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to travel time to time (approx. 4 weeks/year)
• Good oral/written English
• Potential for further growth
• Willing to consider expat position in the future
> Work in a very successful company which grew 10 times in last 10 years and has operation in 10 countries across the globe
> Unique career opportunities for quick growth and international work experience opportunity
> Very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus
> Challenging and responsible position
> Very good collaborative working atmosphere
> Opportunity to get international experience
> Modern office facilities
> Start date: upon agreement
Start date is upon agreement.
In case of getting more information about the position, call: Ing. Lada Drobišová, MBA, PN: +420 722 950 102.
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Corporate events
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102