Online Underwriting Senior Supervisor (expat´s position)
My client is well-established, strong and respected investment group. They are looking for Online Underwriting Senior Supervisor.
The position is in Asia. Location will be specified before the interview.
You have great opportunity for your professional and career development and growth. They offer an interesting and challenging role with very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus. In addition they reimburse accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc. The company supports further professional and career development of its employees.
After expiration of contract (usually for 2-3 years) it can be prolonged or you may be offered by another interesting position within the group.
• Making decisions that will drive the future of online consumer credit products.
• Responsible for the risk performance of your assigned online product.
• Evaluating both past credit risk performance of online portfolio as well as proposing, designing and implementing changes improving its future performance.
• Proposing, designing and supervising implementation of business changes to underwriting strategies.
• Responsible for overseeing scorecard development as their business user and managing their correct implementation into your underwriting process.
• Responsible for utilization of various external data sources to improve underwriting.
Cooperating with other departments to guarantee proper delivery of all above mentioned.
Experience and expertise:
• University degree – preferably with major in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, IS/IT or Economics.
• 5+ years of experience in credit risk management in banking, finance or credit bureau.
• Experience leading a team.
• Experience with analytical tools/systems (SAS VA, Tableau, Qlik etc.).
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office Software.
• Very good English both spoken and written.
• Experience with scorecard development.
• Statistical analysis and tools (Python, R, SAS etc.). Strong knowledge of DWH/SQL.
• Experience from working abroad or studying at a foreign university.
• Well-developed analytical thinking.
• Structured communication both verbally and in writing.
• Independent, communicative, proactive, open minded, self-motivated, team spirit.
• Well-developed analytical skills combined with result interpretation and presentation.
> Support by the expanding and profitable company
> Interesting job with possibility for further career and professional growth and development
> Very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus, paid accommodation, flight tickets, health care, insurance etc.
> Challenging and responsible position
> Opportunity to grow and develop
> Opportunity to get international experience
> Modern office facilities
> Start date: upon agreement
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance to Act. No. 101/2000 Coll. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Corporate events, Educational courses, training, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Above-standard medical care, Bonuses, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Discount on company products / services, Accommodation / housing allowance, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Research and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102