Are you an ambitious developer, who is proactive and likes to set goals? Do you want to be part of a DevOps collaboration culture across locations, with a flat hierarchy where focus is on growth supporting our cloud first, automation first and a service first strategy?
Our client is building a new department in Prague and potential candidate be able to help creating a culture that will give you the opportunity to thrive and grow, and where you will have a say in the buildup. You will work across different cultures and locations and in collaboration with your co-workers you will focus on understanding the organization and on delivering the most value for the business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to use your drive to take responsibility and control your work with a motivated focus on developing yourself. That is why we are looking for ambitious, and highly capable developers, able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
You will work in collaboration with software developers, quality assurance analysts, and the security team to implement, manage, and continuously improve our processes relating to the deployment and operation of software.
Some of your main areas of work will be:
- Develop software and solutions that supports our strategy
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Structure and maintain the software configuration management system
- Automate and maintain the software build process
- Automate software deployment and monitoring
- Automate software testing at multiple levels (component, configuration item, subsystem, system) and monitor results
- Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
Your skills set should contain some of the following:
- General Programming skills (e.g. C#, PowerShell, Python and Bash)
- Web (REST API, Generic web services)
- Packaging (NuGet, Chocolatey, Open Virtualization Format (OVF))
- Infrastructure Testing (e.g. Pester)
- VMware (VMware vSphere, VMware vCloud Suite)
- Windows knowledge (Windows Server, Windows Client, Windows Deployment, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure)
Be part of an international culture
Our client is a Danish organization based in Aarhus, the second biggest city in Denmark, there is another office in Denmark’s capital area and a newly opened international office in Prague, which is where you will be working.
The Scandinavian leading style is imprinted in our organizational culture, where openness is one of the key words, and therefore we want you to set your own mark on the organization.
The office in Prague is very international with 20 employees from many different nationalities and of course various cultures. These different cultures and the cross functional work will give you the possibility to get new and different perspectives on your daily work.
Informace o pozici
- Jens&Litwak CZ, s.r.o.
- Bucharova 1281/2, Praha – Stodůlky
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Plat: 60 000 – 80 000 Kč / měsíc
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
- Zadavatel: Personální agentura