Risk Data Scientist
My client is well-established, strong and respected investment group. They are looking for Risk data Scientist.
Department: Risk Research & Development
Report to: Scoring Team Senior Manager
The main objectives are to
· Develop high quality statistical and machine learning models (full process from data preparation until final handover to underwriting)
· Participate in research to ensure that
o our department uses the best modelling methods
o models have significant positive business impact
o modelling process is simple and quick.
Other objectives are to
· share knowledge to other entities,
· train more junior analysts,
· supervise model creation.
• On time, high quality delivery of assigned models
• Approval of scorecards
• High level monitoring of scoring activity and news for assigned company´s entities
• Research the new modelling methods, better data utilization and how to optimize and automatize our processes
• Knowledge share to company´s entities
• Bc. or equivalent degree from technical or economical university
• Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
• Superior analytical skills combined with strong business sense
• Practical experience with modelling (statistical or, machine learning)
• Knowledge of analytical tools as SQL, Python or R
• Experience with one of the following:
• Deep learning
• Text-mining (SVD, word2vec, …)
• Sentiment analysis
• Image recognition
• Feature learning
• Mgr, PhD. or equivalent degree from technical or economical university
• Practical knowledge of analytical libraries in Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn etc.)
• Experience with scorecard modelling
• Working experience in risk management
> Support by the expanding and profitable company
> Interesting job with possibility for further career and professional growth and development
> Very motivating salary and an above standard package of employee benefits including an annual bonus, 5 weeks of holiday etc.
> Challenging and responsible position
> Opportunity to grow and develop
> Opportunity to get international experience in case of your interest
> Modern office facilities
> Start date: upon agreement
In case of interest getting more information about the position, please call Ing. Lada Drobišová, MBA, PN: 722 950 102.
In sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance to Act. No. 101/2000 Coll. regarding personal data protection by LD Human Resources s.r.o., ID: 24275336 until a written form revocation. Your personal data can be provided to third persons in order to obtain employment, namely after prior approval.
Informace o pozici
- LD Human Resources s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Soft loans to employees, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Suitable for graduates.
Drtinova 557/10, 15000 Praha 5 – Smíchov, Česká republika
+420 722 950 102