TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand and Philips Audio / Video products and Accessories. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets and Audio /Video devices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
Salesforce.com Developer Philips TV/Audio Europe
TP Vision Europe B.V., branch office Czech republic, a dedicated company in the world of visual digital entertainment; fully committed to selling & marketing renowned PHILIPS TV/Audio brand, is looking for a motivated and experienced candidate to join our Shared Service Center team in Prague.
We particularly value innovation, agility, execution and accountability and hence we are looking for a candidate who can easily identify with these characteristics and effectively implement new and maintain existing features in the system.
Do you like to translate business needs into working technical solutions?
Would you like to be part of our sales operations team and deal with various Salesforce.com development and architectural tasks for the entire Europe organization? Are you ready to be responsible for end-to-end delivery of customized solutions for our business? Do you have a developer mind but your grand motivation is user satisfaction and process automation? Are you able to quickly understand complex business needs, propose and implement technical solutions? Do you have a previous experience coding with Apex?
If all of this sounds like you then we would like to hear about you!
We are growing and hiring new team members to strengthen the existing Salesforce.com team. As the Salesforce.com Developer you will be the key contact for all development and architectural tasks around our principal commercial platform Salesforce.com. There will be a variety of assignments making every day different from previous and most of all FUN! You will never feel bored and you will learn a lot about every aspect of our company. You will be able to work independently and deliver your own solutions. We are looking for a natural problem solver with can-do attitude, always looking for a solution.
We are experienced team full of young talented analysts responsible for commercials systems, sales operations and data. Our goal is to make the life of all other people in the organization easier by adopting and promoting analytical approach and automation in all processes. We are supporting all internal customers in Europe from Prague. Our office environment is very relaxed, open and fun.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Super user of Salesforce.com from development and architectural point of view.
- Implementation of new features, change requests and maintenance of existing functionalities including scripting, troubleshooting and fine-tuning.
- Testing and debugging new features to ensure the quality and avoid compatibility issues.
- Increase automation of processes to ensure efficiency.
- Involved in various projects with respect to process optimization, system architecture, introduction of new features, etc.
- Reports to Operational Analytics Manager based in Prague
- Interactions with other stakeholders: Contacts with Orderdesk teams, Sales teams, Finance, Credit department, Scheduling function, Master data & claims department in SSC Prague and Gorzow, IT.
- Type of degree: Secondary/University degree focused on IT/IS
- Experience 1-3 years in similar role with technical and analytical content.
- Ability to translate business and finance needs into a technical solution.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com (Sales cloud) and understanding of the tool from technical point of view is great advantage, possible also experience from other programming languages, e.g. Java
- Previous system design and development knowledge is required.
- Good knowledge of Force.com (Apex, Visualforce, SOQL), triggers and classes.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code and Git is an advantage.
- Good Excel skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive behavior in order to resolve problems & queries.
- Structured and analytical approach.
- Capable to manage many different cases at the same time.
- Mind for details and high attention to accuracy.
- Interesting position within a multicultural environment of European SSC within the team of motivated professionals.
- Possibility to become a part of a newly established dynamic company with strong brand on the market.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice.
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in this position, please send us your structured resume in English.
Informace o pozici
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, IT Consultant, Programmer, Application SW administrator, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer