TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand and Philips Audio / Video products and Accessories. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets and Audio /Video devices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
Business Intelligence Analyst Philips TV Europe
TP Vision Europe B.V., branch office Czech republic, a dedicated company in the world of visual digital entertainment; fully committed to selling & marketing renowned PHILIPS TV/Audio brand, is looking for a motivated and experienced candidate to join our Shared Service Center team in Prague.
We particularly value innovation, agility, execution and accountability and hence we are looking for a candidate who can easily identify with these characteristics and effectively implement new and maintain existing features in the system.
Are you an expert analyst with great passion for reporting and sales data?
Would you like to become a business analyst for our European organization and be responsible for C-level analysis and reporting? Are you a communicative person and can you express your ideas clearly and to any level of audience? Can you quickly summarize large amounts of data, find answers, come up with conclusions and recommendations and present them in a comprehensive way?
If all of this sounds like you then we would like to hear about you!
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the following areas:
1) Executive reporting which is done regularly or ad-hoc. These reports are prepared from various data sources and transformed into a presentable output which will be shared across the organization.
2) Functional analysis and documentation of various reports and business processes.
3) You will provide training and support around these reports and tools (Salesforce.com Analytics).
4) Your involvement in various projects with respect to reporting and analysis is expected.
We are looking for a fully dedicated and determined person – a relationship for a long run. The most of all – you should be a quick learner, independent and very passionate about reporting, analysis and data.
We are experienced team full of young talented analysts responsible for commercial systems, sales operations and data. Our goal is to make the life of all other people in the company easier by adopting and promoting analytical approach and automation in all processes. We are supporting all internal customers in Europe from Prague. Our office environment is very relaxed, open and fun.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Evaluation of requirements, design and customization of various reports.
- Functional analysis and documentation of reports and business processes.
- Provide user training and end-user support.
- Involved in various projects with respect to reporting and analysis.
- Delivers ad-hoc complex analysis for regional sales team.
- Educational background in Economics, Statistics or business management with strong affinity towards IT (reporting and database management).
- Experience 3-5 years in similar role with analytical and technical content.
- Ability to gather and evaluate requirements and translate them into a technical solution.
- Advanced knowledge of BI and CRM tools and methods.
- Experience with Salesforce Analytics is a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivots, formulas, VBA) and databases (SQL) is a plus.
- Analytical mind and structured approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Mind for details and high attention to accuracy.
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken use on daily basis).
- Interesting position within a multicultural environment of European SSC within the team of motivated professionals.
- Possibility to become a part of a newly established dynamic company with strong brand on the market.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice.
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in this position, please send us your structured resume in English.
Informace o pozici
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, The possibility of study leave
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Sales, IT Analyst, Sales analyst, Financial analyst, IT Consultant, Statistician, Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer