ThreatMark is cybersecurity startup aiming to become global leader in threat detection and smart authentication. Our goal is to remove fraud from online environment. Our customers are online banks, lending providers and government agencies.
To this end, ThreatMark is seeking hardworking and passionate engineers to extend our team
Android/Kotlin developer - banking security SDK
One video is worth a thousand words!
• You will be part of our engineering team located in Brno
• You will fight bots, malicious code and other cyberthreats through our Android SDK
• You will develop and maintain our Android SDK. This SDK is included by banks into their mobile banking application. It checks a mobile device and its sensors, collects the device fingerprint, evaluates the user behavior. The data is being sent to the backend and analyzed using machine learning methods so that a bank can identify any anomaly or unusual and risky scenarios.
This position is mainly about the Android/Kotlin client side but if you are willing to participate on the server side it can be an advantage.
Tech stack (this is what you can meet, not all of them are mandatory :-)
- Client - Android / Kotlin
- Platform: Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, OpenStack, Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager, ELK
- Data: sklearn, numpy, random forests, gradient boosting, markov chains....
- Everything is stored and versioned in GitLab.
Among you daily routines will be:
- Write Android/Kotlin code
- Follow high quality standards of our codebase
- Process bug reports and create fixes
- Participate in code reviews and scrum process
- Experience with Android and Kotlin programming in general
- Proficiency in version control (git)
- Experience with Android platform itself - what you can do with it and hack in it :-)
What we value
- Strong engineering background in engineering
- Positive, can-do attitude, passion to learn new things
- Ability to take ownership and move towards shared goals without supervision
Informace o pozici
- ThreatMark s.r.o.
- Hlinky 505/118, Brno – Pisárky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, A longer unpaid leave
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 601 350 975