Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have passion for understanding our end users, able to conduct and translate user research and usability feedback into innovative and modern product designs, possess superior design and leadership skills, and be able to communicate design and design validation results convincingly. You will participate on user experience design for a broad range of desktop, web and mobile software products. You will join a team that applies user-centered techniques through research, design and evaluation. You will collaborate with other professionals in user experience, product management, product architecture and product development.
- Transform business requirements, user research and user feedback into modern and delightful product designs.
- Pursue an understanding of users, their goals, environments, and pain points. Apply this knowledge to drive improvements in designs and increase user satisfaction in our products.
- Create of intuitive user interactions and workflows, mockups, wireframes and prototypes.
- Assist in and apply user research through the entire product lifecycle.
- Clearly present and communicate research, design and design validation convincingly, both verbally and written, to peers and stakeholders.
- Give and receive critical design feedback to improve quality of design.
- Display excellent collaboration skills with an ability to build consensus.
- Help establish, improve, promote and institutionalize design systems, standards, practices and reusable software components.
- Keep informed of latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Learn and understand basic industrial automation control system concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ideally in interaction/user experience design, cognitive or behavioral science, human factors or a related field. Or, equivalent demonstrated experience and expertise.
- Ideally Three years of experience in user experience design.
- User experience design experience in highly interactive, sovereign-posture, commercial software applications on desktop, web, or mobile technologies.
- Proficiency using modern design tools such as e.g. Axure®, Balsamiq®, Sketch®, XD® or InVision®.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in internationalization and cross-cultural design.
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable user experience design skills.
- Experience with geographically distributed development teams
- Fluent English to be able to cooperate with the team in the US on daily basis
What do we offer?
- Be part of Rockwell automation
- Annual bonus
- Meal voucher card
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Home office based on agreement
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer