If you see a random image of a building to be built, there is a good chance the image was generated with Corona Renderer (www.corona-renderer.com). While it’s world class software for generating photorealistic computer images, we as it’s creators are also proud to describe it as the most user friendly application of its kind.
We still have big plans, so we are looking for new like minded colleagues to help us make them happen.
Product Manager for Corona Renderer
What will you be doing?
- Transforming suggestions and improvement ideas into full-fledged feature requests.
- Making sure that the implemented features exceed users’ expectations.
- Gathering users’ feedback.
- Preparing UI mockups to demonstrate user workflow of new features.
- Working with both Corona for 3ds Max and Corona for Cinema 4D Teams.
What will you need to succeed?
- Working experience with 3ds Max and Cinema 4D
- Share our vision of Corona Renderer as the ultimate easy to use and powerful renderer.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and a results driven approach.
What will you learn?
- Workings of the CGI world
- Formulate superb user stories and become a perfect link between users and development teams
What can we offer?
- Company without the traditional corporate bullshit policy. We are rather a group of friends.
- Interesting job that will immediately affect people around you!
- Working in our office in the heart of Prague (but remote cooperation is also possible).
- Flexible working hours.
- Skills and experience based salary.
- Growth within the company (we are expanding).
- Various other perks as company lunches/dinners, interesting team buildings (laser game, karts etc.), interesting lectures by our developers, relax room or small fitness room.
Informace o pozici
- Render Legion a.s.
- Karlovo náměstí 288/17, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer