InesSoft is an international company which is currently building a new team of developers for our projects. Our main activities are developing custom-built government and business systems and IT-outsource services. Now we are looking for Lead Java Developer to our team.
We have ambitious plans for the development of this branch and the launch of new projects in Europe.
We consider candidates who live in Prague and those who can move here from the CIS countries obtaining a work permit from our company.
We are looking for an experienced leader who is competent in the IT field.
We expect you to have:
- Team management experience and strong leadership skills
- Good technical background
- Desire to develop yourself, as well as develop and motivate the team
- Ability to take responsibility and not be afraid to make decisions
- Ability to anticipate potential risks and to prevent them
- Ability to evaluate the skills and quality of work of other developers
- Knowledge of English is at a level needed to read the documentation
- Participation in interviewing potential team members
- Participation in planning and estimation of labor
- Architecture design
- Source code writing
- Code review
- Organization and optimization of developing, testing and distribution processes
Required technical qualifications:
- Java development min. 3 years
- Experience with one of server application JBoss/Wildfly, WebSphere, WebLogic*
- Experience with PostgreSQL or Oracle*
*If any of the above is not really your thing, don’t worry. Send us your CV and we will discuss it together.
Additional but not mandatory requirements:
- Oracle Certified Java SE Programmer
- Java framework (Spring, Apache Hadoop, etc)
- Programming with PL/SQL or front-end framework (VUE, React/Redux, Angular, etc.)
- Official employment
- Paid holidays - 5 weeks
- Full social package (insurance, pension contributions)
- The possibility of business trips to other countries and cities
- Ability to learn foreign languages, including Czech
- Cozy modern and well-equipped office
- Huge potential for career development
- Bonus for high performance
- Incentive program adapted specially for employees
We are ready to negotiate the salary level! And we will definitely come to an agreement if we like each other.
Informace o pozici
- INESSOFTWARE s.r.o.
- K Červenému dvoru 3269/25a, Praha – Strašnice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Russian (Proficient), English (Pre-intermediate)
- Salary: 75 000 – 85 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Project Manager, Programmer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 773 627 769