Quanta is a personnel company with over 20 years of tradition. We have branches in the US, Brazil, Italy, Romania, Czech Republic and Switzerland. We specialize in aerospace, automotive, petrochemical and IT sectors.
Our motto is "Next To You".
DevOps IAM Engineer
Our client helps their customers secure their financial future, offering retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products.
• Evaluate, implement, maintain software build processes & automation tools to support software product development
• Develop software release & deployment processes/infrastructure/tools to support software development
• Manage software configuration management processes, infrastructure and tools for advanced research and production development
• Implement production software build and test environments
• Advise on technologies and tools to support development and test environments
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Knowledge of IAM specific processes from end-to-end: (e.g. JML, PA/HPA/NPA/Robot account LCM, ITGC UAM)
• Knowledge of target platform: SailPoint (IdentityNow)
• Microsoft Excel (Including VBA), Active Directory (content level) and Azure AD, PowerShell, Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS/TFS)
• CI/CD and Agile tools (MS Azure DevOps/JIRA; Git/GitLab; REST/API call Postman/Insomnia/WSO2; Puppet; WSUS; SCCM; etc.)
• Development tools (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.), Code review tools (e.g. GitLab, JetBrains, Atlassian, SonarQube)
• Experience with Java programming
• Work in an international environment
• Outstanding benefit package ( sick days, meal vouchers, contribution for transport, etc)
Informace o pozici
- Quanta Human Resources CZ s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 620/3, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 80 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
+420 601 506 732