Consultech Recruitment Services - Vaše kariéra v oblasti IT.
Naše personální agentura se již od roku 1994 specializuje na pracovní příležitosti z oblasti IT. Máte-li zájem o následující pozici nebo si přejete být u nás evidováni a nepropást svou šanci na některé z volných míst u našich mnoha klientů, jimiž jsou zejména významné mezinárodní společnosti působící v České republice, zašlete nám prosím Váš strukturovaný životopis na níže uvedenou adresu. Kompletní seznam obsazovaných pozic najdete na www.CONSULTECHjobs.cz
SW Tester / Automation
A leading Int'l IT firm developing complex SW solutions requires suitable candidates for the position of Quality Engineer for SW testing in their Prague based development group.
There are presently opportunities for experienced SW testers as well as recent graduates with strong technical skills and at least theoretical knowledge related to SW testing.
QE Analysts hold the ultimate responsibility for the success of a quality release though multiple phases of delivery. They design, develop, and execute test plans and scripts for all components of a product to ensure the delivery of quality software products that meet customer specifications. Technical Analysts conduct intense field analysis of deployed software performance, ensuring issues are identified and resolved. Key areas of focus include:
· Involvement in multiple phases of software release cycle
· Immediate ownership provided for phases of the software release cycle
· After delivery, allowed tangible, real-time metrics to measure and control success
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of programming principals and knowledge of SQL is essential, any relevant testing experience would be a big advantage.
- Knowledge of fundamental theories, concepts, practices and procedures typically associated with Quality Assurance. Ability to identify and debug test bed set-ups/HW issues which might arise during SW testing would be an advantage.
- Ideally candidates should have at least a year of SW testing experience but recent graduates with good technical skills would be offered training.
- Experience with test automation and/or scripting would be greatly appreciated
- Active English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, high level of ownership, focused on accomplishing objectives, problem-solving and preserving attitude.
- EU or permanent residency but Czech not required
- Work within a leading development firm on leading edge, international projects
- Good opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Excellent salary and employee benefits
- Work in a pleasant environment which encourages communication and personal growth.
Informace o pozici
- Consultech Recruitment Services s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, Tester, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Suitable for graduates.
Na Baště sv. Ludmily 252/3, 16000 Praha 6, Česká republika
+420 233 322 318