RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Megared, Dettol, Durex, Scholl, Veet, Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference. Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
Key Account Manager TESCO CZ/SK/HU
The Key Account Manager overall objective is to develop and implement the sales strategy in alignment with Reckitt Benckiser’s strategic objectives (Net Revenue, Gross Margin, Trade Investment and Market Shares), and to manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
Based within the country sales structure the Key Account Manager is for Tesco in three countries – Czech, Slovak republics and Hungary. The role has accountability for the full scope of Reckitt Benckiser’s commercial interaction with the customer, ranging from the development of sales strategy to the management of promotional activities. The role requires close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance, and IS.
- Developing, selling, implementing and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals and responsibility for achieving strategic objectives per customer
- Building long-term partnership with the customer
- Responsible for the promotional strategy per customer, and promotional execution (including ROI management, sellout analysis)
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising
- Responsible for developing customer new product launch plans and ensuring successful implementation
- Continuous improvement in the management of the accounts by identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement and expertise in the management of categories - serving as a trusted business advisor
- Working in close partnership with the marketing and trade marketing functions to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree level ideally in a business-related subject
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience in Sales dep. on an account management position
- Very good knowledge of Excel, SAP is advantage
- P&L understanding is a must
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Good interpersonal and language skills in Czech and English
- Independent working style
What we can offer
- Opportunity to become a part of successful international company
- Full-time employment with indefinite contract
- 25 days of vacation & 5 sickdays, company car, mobile phone and laptop, Multisport card, meal vouchers, pension contribution, refreshment and massage at the workplace
- Start date: asap/ upon agreement
Informace o pozici
- Reckitt Benckiser (Czech Republic), spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Sales, Account Manager, Sales manager, Project Manager, Regional Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer