Technology, agility and teamwork are what we believe in. With the pioneering spirit we connect worlds, design and develop big data solutions. To create these networks, we build data processing, speak Python or Java and are passionate about Big Data.
Join us and combine your passion with your job. Dream big and realize your goals. Start right now and become an integral part of pursuing our successful mission of transforming the digital world.
Our approach is to create a data platform that will support analysts, scientists and other data lovers in their projects. We speak about data cleansing, enhancement, enrichment, profiling, prediction... We speak simply about all possible approaches how to turn the data into the advantage.
We are currently looking for a team member, data engineer, that:
should have following skills:
- Familiarity with Python/Java to manipulate data and set up automated processes as per business requirements.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Infrastructure experience
would be perfect if having following (not necessary but nice to have):
- Industry experience with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Experience with stream data processing, microservices, cloud platforms
- Good knowledge of the design of data-intensive applications
- Understanding of how Big Data Technology fits into enterprise landscape
will fulfil following tasks:
- Participate in large-scale client engagements
- Integrate our already implemented solutions
- Create the infrastructure
- Organize data storage in an optimal manner for machine learning
In return, we offer:
- Strong startup culture in the center of Prague
- table football at the workspace
- 25 days of holiday
- Home office once per week
- Table football, teambuildings, grilling lunches on the terrace
- Support in your personal development through learning programs, courses and conferences
- Meal vouchers (109 CZK per day)
- Covering the public transport in Prague
- Language courses
- Multisport card
- Good mood even in the morning :)
Informace o pozici
- KENDAXA Development s.r.o.
- 28. října 377/13, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, IT Analyst, SW architect, Programmer, Database specialist, Development engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
+420 228 887 281