Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
Main purpose of the role:
The mission of the Valuations / Market & Liquidity Risk cluster is to ensure effective risk management using efficient valuation, market and liquidity risk processes/systems, in compliance with economic and regulatory standards.
The cluster provides development and operation of applications used for:
- Independent price verification (IPV)
- Market conformity check (MCC)
- Client valuation
- Daily income statement (incl. P/L statement)
- Bid offer spread provision
- Independent market data and scenario definitions
- Liquidity cost settlement
- Aggregation and reporting of liquidity risk data
- Aggregation and reporting of market risk data
- Limit monitoring and management, stress tests
- Fundamental review of the trading book (FRTB SA)
- Interest rate risk in the bank book (IRRBB)
Your main tasks will be:
- Developing new functionalities in the application as agreed with business
- Maintaining the application, improving it, fixing bugs
- 3rd level support of the application
- Cooperating with the main developer of the application located in Germany (German not required)
- Communication with business colleagues about current functionality, required changes etc.
- Preparing release packages when about to deploy a new version of the application.
- Supporting business in UAT
- Possibly participating in development of other applications for IPV department
We prefer candidates with:
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Good communication skills in English - both verbal and written
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Unix/Linux shell skill
- SQL / preferably Oracle
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer