ThreatMark is cybersecurity startup aiming to become global leader in threat detection and smart authentication. Our goal is to remove fraud from online environment. Our customers are online banks, lending providers and government agencies.
To this end, ThreatMark is seeking hardworking and passionate engineers to extend our team
Software Engineer - Python
One video is worth a thousand words!
• You will be part of our engineering team located in Brno
• You will fight bots, malicious code and other cyberthreats through Python and machine learning
• You will help to increase scalability and ease of deployment to our platform
Tech stack (this is what you can meet, not all of them are mandatory :-)
- Platform: Linux, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, OpenStack, Prometheus, Grafana, AlertManager, ELK
- Data: sklearn, numpy, random forests, gradient boosting, markov chains....
- Everything is stored and versioned in GitLab.
Among you daily routines will be:
- Write python code
- Write unit tests
- Follow high quality standards of our codebase
- Process bug reports and create fixes
- Participate in code reviews and scrum process
- User-level knowhow of linux and docker
- Experience with python and object programming in general
- Proficiency in version control (git)
- Experience with web technologies and concepts (HTTP, REST, CORS)
What we value
- Strong engineering background in engineering
- Positive, can-do attitude, passion to learn new things
- Ability to take ownership and move towards shared goals without supervision
Nice to have
- Web security skills - OWASP, ASVS
- Experience with CassandraDB, Apache Kafka
- Experience with machine learning libraries - numpy, numba, sklearn
Informace o pozici
- ThreatMark s.r.o.
- Hlinky 505/118, Brno – Pisárky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 70 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, A longer unpaid leave
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 601 350 975