The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting, engaging and inspiring environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning, advancement and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of technological fields and in an highly diverse team of researchers and engineers.
Power Electronics Lead Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Power Electronics Lead Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing power electronics platforms and systems for power conversion and distribution applications in hybrid and electric vehicles.
Your key deliverables :
· Collaborate with global, eMobility embedded product development teams, mechanical, layout, and firmware engineers, from initial conception through each of the design and development phases, up to and including certification and product launch with the support of model-based development processes, and utilization of automated testing, verification & validation tools.
· Lead power electronics engineering activities and demonstrate start-finish ownership for the assigned projects and tasks by utilizing our internal project execution processes, including design and technical reviews and presentations.
· Lead design, modelling, simulation and implementation of power electronics, including analog and digital electronics, for power conversion and distribution technologies.
· Evaluate designs to meet requirements factoring in performance, cost, size, reliability, and manufacturability.
· Support Program Manager in the development of detailed technology roadmaps, project plans and value proposition.
· Interface with Business Unit (BU) engineers and Research Labs scientists to drive strong business cases for new commercial applications.
· Master´s degree in Electrical Engineering discipline (or related), from an accredited university.
· 6 years of related engineering experience in power electronics designs and product development.
· Significant hands-on experience with power converter development and testing and with control strategies of electric drives for traction.
· Significant modeling, simulation and analysis experience with tools like Matlab/Simulink, SPICE, PSIM and HIL tools (dSpace, RT-LAB, RTDS).
· Experience in Project Management.
· Fluent in oral and written English.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Informace o pozici
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer