Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 242,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more about our R&D department, visit https://careers.veeam.com/departments/development.
IT SERVICE DESK SUPPORT ENGINEER w/ Russian language
In this newly created role, the IT Service Desk Support Engineer is responsible for providing hardware and software support to on-site and remote employees. Given this role has an EMEA presence, the role will require some business trips within the region. As you will work closely with our IT Team Headquarters based in Russia, it is desirable that the successful candidate can speak Russian.
- Czech (at least level B2)
- Russian (at least level B2)
- English (at least level C1)
- Act as the main point of contact for all issues and queries regarding desktop and laptop computers, printers and other computer peripherals and related software;
- Provide support and maintenance on issues related to phones, computers, Internet and LAN connectivity, email access and archiving for local and remote offices;
- Maintenance of server room. Servers installation, setup and cable wiring.
- Asset management and tracking for computer hardware and software licenses;
- User and computer management in Microsoft Active Directory–based environments;
- User and computer management in Microsoft Exchange;
- Create and track IT policies and procedures for end user and internal use;
- Collaborate as a member of an international team;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience in a similar IT desktop support or technical support role;
- Strong experience with PC Hardware (desktops, laptops, mobile devices), local and network attached printers and other computer peripherals;
- Strong experience with PC Software such as MS Office, Microsoft Windows Desktop/Server, Active Directory, Antivirus solutions, Adobe products and various 3rd party Client/Server applications, Microsoft Exchange;
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work with users of any level of technical knowledge;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English and Czech. An ability to speak Russian is desirable;·
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office;
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Advanced), Russian (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service, IT Analyst, Application SW administrator, HW technician, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.