Our mission at MyQ is to create solutions that make complex print environments easy to use and manage.
We are a young company with global market presence, serving both private and public sector customers of all sizes. MyQ offices are located in the city of Prague, with branch offices in Austria, UK, Dubai, USA, Russia and Germany. Thanks to our partner network, we operate on a truly global scale.
Senior Technical Writer
Our HQ in Prague is looking for a Technical Writer to join our Documentation Team. The Technical Writer will take care of technical documentation to make sure our partners and users always get the most accurate information about our solutions. Would you like to work in a position with big responsibility and great professional development opportunities? Do you enjoy working with developers? Keep reading.
- Fully understand new features and be able to describe them in understandable technical documentation
- Creating and updating technical documentation for partners and end customers, precisely administrators
- Continuously improving the quality of documentation
- Testing the newly developed features in cooperation with R&D and QA teams
- Preparing technical descriptions of the tested features
- Compilation of Knowledge Articles in cooperation with Customer Support Team
- "Tuning-up" stylistic aspect of all the documents in cooperation with the Marketing Team
- Improving documentation processes and coming up with new ideas
This role is completely new and challenging. We will support your learning process, tech writing conferences included.
- Previous demonstrable experience with technical writing, writing technical specifications and understanding documentation processes
- Quickly get to the point of technical solution and can easily explain a solution for the problem
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Fluent written and spoken language in English: You must be able to write coherent texts inEnglish that are meaningful and grammatically correct and understand English text of any levels
- Active, can work independently and varied tasks are a true challenge for you
- Easily manage work with new SW (experience with XML / HTML, MadCap Flare, Confluence and Jira is an advantage).
- Full-time contract for an indefinite period
- Fair and friendly company culture where everyone can make an impact
- Language courses (English, Czech)
- Multisport card, corporate masseur
- Company events – breakfasts twice per week, office parties, teambuilding events
- Modern office in Prague 9, next to Harfa mall and metro station Českomoravská
- Parking card for Harfa garage
- Free coffee and tea, fruit and snacks, employee meal vouchers
Informace o pozici
- MyQ, spol. s r.o.
- Českomoravská 2420/15, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.