Verizon is a global leader in Communications, IT solutions, Information and Entertainment Services. America's most advanced fiber-optic network delivers an innovative, seamless business solutions to customers around the world. We believe strongly that our role in connecting people, ideas and opportunities is vital to meeting the challenges of the future. We combine professional expertise with one of the world’s most connected IP networks to deliver award-winning communications, IT, information security and network solutions. We securely connect today’s extended enterprises of widespread and mobile customers, partners, suppliers and employees—enabling them to increase productivity and efficiency and help preserve the environment. Many of the world’s largest businesses and governments—including 96 percent of the Fortune 1000 and thousands of government agencies and educational institutions—rely on our professional and managed services and network technologies to accelerate their business.
We’ve got more than the industry’s best technology—we’ve got the industry’s best service as well. When a customer has a problem, you’ll be the one to support them by managing the incident to ensure a speedy recovery (even if it means getting a little creative). You will receive full support in terms of training to be able to do so and your colleagues will always help you out should you get stuck. You’ll be the face of our company to our customers, ensuring that every interaction is a best-in-class experience.
What you’ll be doing
• Providing support to customers that have technical problems.
• Documenting every interaction using one of many tool sets provided.
• Advocating for the customer by escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support.
• Monitoring the incident ticket queue and following up to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to user requests/incidents within agreed SLAs.
• Maintaining user, customer, and departmental confidentiality at all times.
What we are looking for
You exemplify values of integrity, accountability, respect and excellence in all work you carry out. You’re organized, detail oriented, team centric and have a keen sense of urgency in resolving problems, all while maintaining a focus on the customer at all times.
You’ll need to have
• Understanding of networking – routing, switching and wireless technologies.
• An upper-intermediate level of English – both written and spoken.
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
• A Customer focused mindset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A structured work approach.
Even better if you have
• CCNA certification or equivalent.
• ITIL Foundation certification.
• Experience in a service provider or a service desk environment.
• Experience with ticketing software.
• A strong ability to work well in a team.
• A degree.
When you join Verizon
• 25 vacation days
• Lunch vouchers
• Contribution to pension scheme
• Sick days
• Private medical care
• Tuition Assistance Program and Certification Assistance
• Local partners discounts (accommodation, sport, gastro etc.)
• Motivating referral bonus for each position
• Annual bonus scheme
• Modern office right in the city centre and an amazing relax zone with darts and table football
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Informace o pozici
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Above-standard medical care, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Accommodation / housing allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Telecommunications, Operating system and network administrator, Telecommunication technologist, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.