RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Megared, Dettol, Durex, Scholl, Veet, Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference. Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager plays a key role within country Brand and Trade Marketing team, responsible of the development and implementation of Brand, Trade and Customer 4P Strategies, Category Management, and leverage Key Account and Field team to meet agreed objectives through selling, negotiating and executing the company's 4P objectives.
The role will focus on building expert knowledge for dedicated brands in our key categories and sharing this with the customer in order to build long-term partnerships and increase profit and sales.
The role requires close cross-functional interaction with Key Account, Brand Marketing, Supply, Finance and IS.
The position is based within the country marketing structure reporting directly to the Senior Brand and Trade Marketing Manager CZSK.
As a Trade Marketing Manager you will:
- Continuous analysis of the brands' position, works together with the brand dedicated Brand Manager, Senior Brand and Trade Marketing Manager, Country Manager, Key Account Team to develop plans to ensure RB market share gain and category expansion for the brand at key retailers
- Able to work independently on Nielsen, Focus, Dunnhumby/DM databases to do full 4Ps analysis on distributions, promote best practices, competition monitoring and getting category/ consumer insights for developing strong Brand Plans fitting into customer strategy
- Develop customer 4P strategy and action plans in line with respective brand marketing and sales counterparts. Set challenging targets by the brand/customer and ensure strict follow up. Communicate priorities to the Field Force
- Continuous analysis of competitive and customer's position
- Develop and actively use Sales reporting and monitoring systems for dedicated brands (4P, share, customer financials, competition)
- Key interface between Brand Marketing for CZSK Business, specifically for Sales Team with regards compelling customer plans to drive RB brands
- Take an active part in 4P LSM reviews and develop, implement and follow up on agreed action plans
- Monitor and benchmark customer performance against 4P targets
- Monitor prices RB and Competition
- Ensure fast NPD/EPD listings and distribution gaps closing via compelling tailored category trade stories.
- Lead relevant local meetings to ensure a strong drive and follow up towards Sales
- Prepare 4Ps Customer Plans (both Action Plans and Follow Up Plans) and competition overview for key forums and give a regular update on the brands performance/4Ps, Dunnhumby insights, and Action Plans
- Lead development and implementation of POS materials based on approved key visuals
Is this you?
- Experience in FMCG market
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing both customers and internal teams
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, Strong Dunnhumby knowledge is recommended
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak, English
- In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
Informace o pozici
- Reckitt Benckiser (Czech Republic), spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Výborná), Čeština (Výborná)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, Zahraniční pracovní cesty, Vlastní organizace náplně práce
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Prodej a obchod, Marketingová komunikace, Marketingová strategie, Marketingový analytik, Specialista marketingu, Trade Marketing, Category Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel