Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
We are looking for to Test-Tools Engineers with all levels of seniorities to become a key member in continuous delivery and agile quality assurance in our company.
The mission of the subject area quality management / test automation is to support Commerzbank's IT projects to start their software craftsmanship journey, incorporate technical excellence practices, tools, and automated feedbacks to enable their software development and release process to be faster and more robust. To be passionate about quality and shifting testing to the left, with the understanding that this enables true agility to accommodate change at a sustainable pace
- Installation and configuration of the infrastructure of test tools
- Implementation / documentation of test tools in a corporate environment
- Operation / Maintenance / Troubleshooting of test tools in a multi stage environment
- Coordination & commissioning of the software packages for client side rollout
- Creation and maintenance of mandatory IT-product documentation, e.g. operating concept, authorization concept
- Provision and support of Distributed Execution Agents
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Open for business travel to Germany (to receive training on the products with several trips to Germany within the first months of the job [knowledge transfer in Germany according to requirements])
- On-Call Service
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer