About The Company
ARB is Australasia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories for a range of vehicles, including 4WD SUV’s, 4x4 trucks and compact SUVs and is known worldwide for high-quality products that are tried and tested in some of the world’s harshest environments.
Success has led us to a sizeable international presence with offices in Thailand, USA and Middle East as well as an export network reaching across more than 120 countries.
ARB staff are known for their passion and enthusiasm for off road driving and all things automotive. At ARB, we recognise that our success is derived from the strength, expertise and passion of our people and we provide on providing our employees with excellent training, allowing us to maintain exceptionally high standards of customer service.
We’re currently seeking a highly talented, motivated and experienced marketing candidate looking to be part of a growing company in a fast-paced and exciting industry. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will possess a strong background in consumer marketing with a skill set to match. You must be able to develop, implement and maintain marketing strategies to meet company sales and growth objectives.
The successful candidate will embody the ARB brand, have an adventurous mindset and be passionate about all things automotive and will display initiative and creativity in personally contributing to marketing concepts. The position is based at our main Sales & Distribution Centre in Prague, Czech Republic home for the ARB Europe sales, marketing and technical staff.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this position include
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s marketing plan and marketing budget
- Manage marketing campaigns (i.e. email campaigns, media buy, social media, sales support, public relations, and customer life cycle communications)
- Plan and oversee execution of all marketing plan activities including media, public relations communications, promotions, merchandising, and collateral material for dealers
- Produce marketing communications content and collateral including videos, press releases, presentations, brochures, and other promotional material
- Supporting the Sales team with the coordination of trade shows and marketing materials to the dealer network
- Ability to build rapport and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking and reporting on key marketing benchmarks and programs to stakeholders and developing plans for improvement.
- Provide marketing support for sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field; or related field
- 1+ years’ of work experience in marketing, B2B and Automotive industry is preferred
- Consumer product experience
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple competing priorities and using metrics to drive business decisions
- Demonstrated experience with managing social media channels, trade events, publishing is a big advantage
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communicational and presentation skills
- Excellent English verbal and written (grammar) skills. Additional European language will be highly regarded.
- Expert level skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Some knowledge and skills in graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign required.
- 3+ years of work experience in consumer marketing, or advertising
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, interacting with various stakeholders and contributors.
- Excellent presentation, organization, and account management skills
- Experience in Web Development and Management
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and fast-paced job in an international environment
- Job at world leading company at 4x4 segment with growing team
- Opportunities to strengthen interpersonal skills
- Motivating salary conditions
- Background stable growing international company
- Meal tickets
If you are interested in, please send us your CV in English language.
Informace o pozici
- ARB Europe s.r.o.
- Říčany – Jažlovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Marketing, Marketing communication, Marketing Manager, Marketing specialist, Trade Marketing, Product Specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer