Endorphina is a soft provider that offers a wide range of flash-based slot games for online casinos.
The Endorphina team consists of highly qualified international professionals with many years of experience in online casino games creation. The company unites the best online gaming experience and cutting-edge technology to create games that attract players with not only its beautiful design and authentic atmosphere, but the real thrill of gambling.
Sales account manager (English+)
We are hiring for a self-driven candidate, who would hold the role of an Account Manager as a part of our sales team based in Prague. If you're no stranger to the online world, master high level in English and have strong analytical skills, then we are looking right for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the developing existing brands and increasing their overall performance;
- Manage directly customer relations and negotiations with the assigned clients;
- Develop and implement better game positions;
- Maintaining updates with the market conditions and planning approaches using this information;
- Provide statistical reports to clients and develop action plans for said clients;
- Managing promotions on assigned clients
- Degree in marketing, management or business administration;
- 3+ years related experience in customer care (customer relationship management);
- Strong communication skills;
- Native English + other language as advantage (German, Spain, Chinees, Swedish, Dutch atd).
What you will get from us:
- Stable background and experience of our internationally successful projects;
- Modern and technologically advanced product with connections to variable supplementary services and proven business potential;
- Young and friendly environment;
- All the comfort of our offices in Prague with all necessary amenities;
- Tasty snacks on hand;
- Delicious Italian coffee whenever you're craving for caffeine doping;
- Contract for an indefinite period of time.
Informace o pozici
- ENDORPHINA LTD
- Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 28 000 – 40 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Individual schedules of working hours, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Corporate/persoal coach, International conferences, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Sales, Account Manager, Sales Assistant, Sales representative
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 774 034 951