Commerzbank AG in Germany is employing more than 50 000 people. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Center, we employ more than 350 employees from 44 different countries. Our IT division is successful in providing a wide range of quality IT solutions and we are expecting further growth by providing new services and projects to help creating the future of digitalization.
WebMethods Software Engineer
Main purpose of the role:
We are delivering efficient solutions to our advisors across all German retails branches as well as worldwide for all our corporate clients.
Currently we are looking for webMethods Engineers with all level of seniorities.
You will be a team member who will be responsible for understanding complex data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape.
You will take on the requirements of customer projects and implement software solutions using the EAI products of the Bank.
With a training and coaching program you will be enabled to develop and integrate third-party systems to the application landscape as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on webmethods
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- Abstraction to ensure reusability of implemented solutions
- Preparation of the rollouts in production
- Preparation of software builds and release packages
- Very good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactive and structured mode of operation, driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Open for business travel to Germany
- On-Call Service during releases on weekends in case of issues during a release
Technology stack on the project:
- SQL, Oracle, relational databases
- MiddleWareTechnologies (webMehods)
- Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth Annual bonus system
- Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer