Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Citrix is rapidly developing and expanding its portfolio of large-scale cloud applications across all product lines, including app/desktop virtualization, networking, and content collaboration. These applications must deliver enterprise-grade performance, reliability, and integration while leveraging consumer internet economies of scale in multiple clouds (and in hybrid scenarios that reach behind the enterprise firewall). This requires excellent architecture and dev-ops process in software development, operations, and site reliability engineering.
We need you to:
- Work with the development teams to design scalable, robust systems using cloud architecture
- Build automation using industry tools (like Jenkins, Ansible, etc) to deploy hundreds of different services
- Ensure a high degree of availability across all of our service offerings
- Be proficient in one or more cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, GCP
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure
- Drive projects/technical initiatives and architectural/technical service improvements
You are a software engineer who knows how to apply engineering principles to operations. You have demonstrable experience managing or developing a multi-tenanted SaaS. You are well versed in a large number of technologies and welcome new tools and techniques. You work in conjunction with fellow developers and operations members to come to the best possible solution. You are always looking for patterns and ways to increase efficiency, eliminate downtime, optimize costs, and maintain performance at scale. You work to provide hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, secure and optimize Cloud services.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Prefer to build automation to perform redundant tasks rather than manually handling toil
- Enjoy pushing scalability to the limit with high throughput services
- Design solutions with failure in mind to ensure reliability
- Enjoy working with a large variety of services and technologies
- Like looking through metrics and logs as if it were a treasure hunt
- Avoid logging into servers directly and prefer using automation and aggregation to manage them
- Strive to be a responsible enabler rather than a "gate"
- Have industry experience with software/infrastructure architecture
Bonus points for:
- Experience with container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 388/1, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer