Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
Junior/Senior Infrastructure Analyst
You will be responsible for:
As a Junior/Senior Infrastructure Analyst in the CI-CD & Agile QA cluster, you will be involved in setting up, developing, supporting and managing software processes within Commerzbank's Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration systems. You will actively participate in the design, development, implementation and optimization of an end-to-end deployment management system and support the operation and optimization of a deployment management system in a decentralized environment. The collaboration is based on agile methods and consists of a team of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with different backgrounds. With your experience and your mindset, using the most modern technologies, you support the change to a digital technology company.
We prefer candidates with:
• Degree in computer science, business informatics, natural sciences or comparable qualification
• Very good knowledge in the area of operations and support with focus on Java-based applications, infrastructure and DevOps, preferably in the banking environment and several years of experience in agile working methods
• Very good knowledge and several years of practical experience with modern operation and development architectures (microservices, self-containing and auto-healing-systems, cloud infrastructure)
• Very good knowledge of and practical experience with Unix for systems- and applications analysis, as well as with Unix (bash) Scripting and Python
• Extensive experience with continuous delivery tools, service- and infrastructure, container technologies and virtualizations
• Experience with driving configuration as code via CI & CD processes
• Very good analytical and conceptual skills and willingness to learn new topics
• Very good command of written and spoken English and Czech
• Optional: German language skills
• A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
• A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
• A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growthAnnual bonus system
• Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
• Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
• Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Dovolená více než 5 týdnů
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel