Posláním Světla pro svět je prevence a léčba slepoty a podpora osob se zrakovým či jiným postižením v nejchudších oblastech světa. Projekty se zaměřují na léčbu slepoty prostřednictvím operací šedého zákalu, prevence trachomu a léčení jeho následků, dále také na rehabilitace dětí s postižením a jejich začleňování do společnosti. Snažíme se o rozvoj a dodržování práv osob s postižením a zvyšování povědomí o této problematice.
Light for the world is currently developing an overall fundraising strategy for the DACH region (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) plus Czech Republic. Within this program we establish an own digital fundraising strategy to drive online donations. In this interesting role you will therefore develop digital fundraising campaigns in various markets in close collaboration with our (digital) marketing & fundraising team as well as our (digital) editors.
As a passionate digital expert, you will develop our digital fundraising via various suitable channels, constantly monitor and analyse campaigns as well as donor journeys and ensure lead generation, conversions and increasing online donations.
As a good analyst, you will create a lead generation program including monitoring campaign performances via KPIs and ROI. In addition, you increase the acquisition of donors, optimize the donor user experience and report fundraising results and benchmarks.
As an excellent team player, you work in close collaboration with your (digital) fundraising colleagues – based in Vienna, as well as across Europa and Africa.
- You have 3-5 years proven work experience as digital fundraiser and experience in digital marketing, advertising and fundraising.
- You provide expertise in various digital fundraising channels as well as analysing and monitoring their performance.
- You deliver digital fundraising campaigns from initial brief through to post-campaign analysis.
- You use specialist knowledge to identify opportunities in digital fundraising.
- You ensure campaigns are cost-effective and their performance is monitored against agreed targets.
- You are passionate about digital fundraising and a “digital first” approach is a must for you.
- You have experience working in an international multi-cultural organisation.
- You have a deep knowledge of interactive technologies, online donation processes and payment methods.
- You are up to date in modern web technologies.
- You stay up-to-date regarding the latest trends in digital fundraising and marketing.
- You are used to plan and implement projects on time and on budget as well as able to handle pro bono activities.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Additional languages (Czech, French and/or Portuguese) are a plus.
- You are creative, open minded and an excellent team player.
- You are self-organized, reliable and precise.
- You are willing to travel occasionally, including to our project countries in Africa.
- You have a personal interest in international development and human rights and are committed to Light for the World’s mandate and values.
What we can offer as an employer:
We are offering an outstanding opportunity to bring about change through an international development organisation with strong expertise and a growing profile. We are committed to giving our colleagues space to explore new directions, test new ideas and to excel as individuals through and with their team. We are a professional team that strives towards continuous development. We believe in participatory leadership and expect you to contribute your expertise and ideas. We believe that learning from mistakes is an important way of developing and put emphasis on our culture of learning.
The location of employment is in Vienna, Munich or Prague; some international travel will be required. As a reference, if Vienna-based, an annual gross salary of approximately EUR 35.000,- (40h/week) commensurate with qualifications and experience is foreseen for this positio.
Start date: as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application no later than April 7th 2019.
Please apply exclusively online via our application tool by clicking on "Apply now" on our website https://www.light-for-the-world.org/work-with-us
A complete CV and a letter of motivation are important parts of this. Please also refer to the salary information and indicate your salary requirements, respectively. Please let us know why you would like to join our team and why you consider yourself suitable.
Qualified candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Informace o pozici
- Světlo pro svět - Light for the World, z.s.
- Mnichov, Germany
- Vídeň, Austria
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), German (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 EUR / year
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Marketing, Health and social care, IT Analyst, Marketing communication, Marketing policy, Marketing analyst, Direct Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Non-profit organization
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.