xITee is a digitalization expert in the financial and insurance sector offering agile teams across Europe. Our developers work with a broad range of leading technologies serving our customers from the whole Europe.
We are seated in Prague, Czech Republic, having branches in Eschborn, Germany and Vienna, Austria. Being in the center of Europe helps us to serve all our customers from the whole Europe.
FE Angular Developer
This is a dream project!
#angular #new technologies #cloudsolution #flexibility and independence #yourwordcounts
Are you looking for interesting project which uses new technology and has good architecture and project setup?
If you said YES, continue reading...
We are currently building a new team which will be working on a development of microservices for a cloud financial software for the portfolio management. This is a global project for financial institution located in Frankfurt am Main.
As a Frontend Developer you will work within team of 6 located in our Prague office. You will be accountable for refining software requirements, mentoring 2 junior developers, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software in expected quality and managing timeline commitments.
- Angular Developer (Java Full Stack Developer would be considered as well)
- Experience with FE development
- Ability to communicate with customers and analyze their requirements
- Experience in mentoring junior developers
What will be your reward ?
- Being part of new and agile project
- Working with modern technologies and Cloud software
- Further development of your skills and possibility of career growth
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus system (possibility twice a year)
- Modern offices right in the hearth of Prague
- And many more company benefits (home office, sick days, paid public transport, Multisportcard, refreshments in the office, trainings,...)
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- xITee k.s.
- Rybná 682/14, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or German (Advanced) or Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Rybná 682/14, 11000 Prague – Prague 1, Czech Republic
+420 775 110 135