JONCKERS is a leading global communication company specialized in translation and localization. Our award winning technology and service provides solutions for global adaptation across linguistic and cultural boundaries. We have spent 21 years continuously improving, working with some of the best global companies, namely, Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Panasonic, etc. Every day you touch something, or work with a product that might be localized by JONCKERS or using our technology.
In an effort to expand our quality control in our top languages, we are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people to join us. If you enjoy working in a new industry and international working environment, embracing challenges that push you to open your mindset and hone your skills every day, JONCKERS might be the next stop on your career path.
To learn more about us, please visit http://www.JONCKERS.com.
Position in the hierarchy:
The Testing Lead manages team of testers, belonging to Engineering department and reports to Engineering Team Lead.
Role and Goal:
This role is opened for a highly talented test engineer having passion for technology and interest in exploring international cultures and languages. The candidate would look after the quality of various projects via test planning, execution, tracking and delivery of releases in all supported international languages.
- Internationalization/Localization/Globalization testing
- Deliver the product release in localized languages with highest quality
- Support the testing teams for localization testing
- Support the product team to create localization test plan, test cases, testing optimization and automation strategy
- Execute automated and manual test cases in localized languages
- Review, manage and enter clear, reproducible bug reports
- Status reporting and creating success metrics (test cases, bugs, productivity)
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in leading a small team and product quality is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (communication happens most of the time per audio conference)
- Knowledge of any other foreign language is an added advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Self-learning skills - keep them self-trained on Campaign features in order to efficiently support the testers
- Availability to travel: Initially for training, later roughly twice a year to Europe or the US
- Availability to attend meetings with Europe and US West Coast at least twice a week
- Challenging work in an intercultural team
- Friendly and supportive team-work
- International business environment
- An open corporate culture that supports the growth of talents
- Personal development and training courses
- Competitive remuneration package reflecting skills and experience
- A wide range of business benefits (allowance for pension or private life insurance, 13th month salary benefit, lunch and culture vouchers …)
- Fixed term employment contract with the possibility of extension to undefined period
Informace o pozici
- JONCKERS TRANSLATION & ENGINEERING s.r.o.
- Královopolská 3052/139, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Královopolská 3052/139, 61600 Brno – Žabovřesky, Česká republika