Are you still transforming or already revolutionising digital development? Design the future with us: find genuine, user centred solutions at the meta level with your concept-driven thinking, simplify complexity and bring our customers and our own products to the top tier of digitalisation. You will communicate ground-breaking ideas with your fine flair for design, intuitive usability and your technical expertise. This will make you think out of the box and you will connect many applications. We love creations that are not only convincing from the outside, but also through a coherent design and a clear structure – do you too?
You have come to the right place if:
- your inner designer has a thing for sophisticated, intuitive usability with upmarket visual design
- as a digital native, you are a fluent user of web, mobile, responsive and adaptive.
- and you have internalised the difference between UX and UI, but passionately combine both fields.
What will you do?
- Help solve complex UI problems and find state-of-the art solutions
- Focus on creating reusable user interfaces based on UX core and principles
- Create and maintain design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, user journeys, to ensure UI Consistency
- Technical documentation of ideas and support of the technical team in theimplementation process
- Taking part in conceptualisation of new products
- Contribution to the course of our product identity
Who are we looking for?
- An open-minded team player with:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a digital or web agency
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent knowledge of UI and UX
- A creative mind full of visionary ideas
- Very good knowledge of and high affinity for the Internet and mobile sector
- Self-confidence, the ability to work independently and very good communication skills
- Experience in customer communication and very good customer orientation
- Passion for solving design problems and the ability to present working solutions
- Initial experience, fun with agile working methods and an interest in independent work as well as cooperation across roles
- Great English
We would be enthusiastic about you if you have:
- Knowledge of UX Design process
- Illustration and icon design skills
In return, we offer:
- Interesting project and use cases
- Strong Startup culture in the center of Prague
- 25 days of holiday
- Home office once per week
- Support in your personal development through learning programs, courses and conferences
- Meal vouchers (109 CZK per day)
- Covering the public transport in Prague
- Language courses
- Multisport card
Informace o pozici
- KENDAXA Development s.r.o.
- 28. října 377/13, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 35 000 – 70 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Culture, art, and creative work, Technology and development, Designer, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
+420 228 887 281