Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Application support engineer with Czech and English
We are looking for Application support engineer, someone who likes to play with computer and software and hopefully already has some database understanding that we can build on.
Your daily activity iwill be provide technical support to a portfolio of contract customers on FactoryTalk Production Centre (FTPC). FTPC is the core of our activity, it's our MES system and you will of course receive training on it. The position is office based with some visits to customer sites or other Rockwell offices.
Yourdaily tasks will be:
- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
- May be involved in customer installation and training.
- Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
- Ideally previous experience in the very similar area
- Very good communications skills
- 100% perfect customer-oriented attitude
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluent both English and Czech
- Willingness to have on call duty
What do we offer?
- Be part of Rockwell automation – company with 115 years history
- Except monthly salary, yearly bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice offices
At the moment the team consists of 5 people who enjoy a little coding from time to time and are curious about things. We are looking to increase the size of the team with people in the same spirit and prepared to have a good time learning and helping our customers.
Are you interested in? Send me your resume and short cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, Pracovník help desku, Databázový specialista
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel