Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
PLC PROJECT ENGINEER
We are hiring SENIOR PLC Project Engineers.
You will be member of the high performance team with constant process of development and improvement.
You can be mainly responsible for the design of software engineering, overseeing manufacturing, and start – up Production Lines, working in a multi functional team.
You will provide updates to project manager/project leader pertaining to status of activities, performance to schedule. Performs detailed system design, both Hardware , Software and Start-up. May serve as the primary interface with the customer for assigned projects. Interacts with Sales, Project Management, in support of project execution. May present and develop technical aspects of sales proposals to customers. Responsible for delivering projects that meet the quality systems of the customer and the business unit
- Typically at least five years experience in automation and at least two applications in the following industries; Pharmaceuticals, Tissue, Converting, Food & Beverage, Utilities, and Materials Handling, etc.
- Master degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge, with industry application knowledge,
- Capablity of implementing control methodology in PLC and HMI platforms with a understanding of the programming language
- Knowledge of control system architecture including hardware, software, instrumentation and networking equipment
- Conversant with MS Office software products Excel, Access, Word,
- Advanced English language (verbal and written)
- Be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged
- To have excellent conflict resolution skills
- Be available and willing to work sometimes overtime, weekends and holidays to meet customer project commitments
- Be able and willing to travel and work at both Rockwell Automation and customer sites, including industrial plants, ships, etc. (travelling 40-70% of the time)
What do we offer:
- Be part of Rockwell automation
- Annual bonus
- Meal voucher card
- Pension insurance contribution
- Life insurance
- Special medical care
- Flexible working time
- Friendly working environment and nice offices
Are you interested in? Send me your CV in English language.
Informace o pozici
- Rockwell Automation s.r.o.
- Argentinská 1610/4, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer