Endorphina is a soft provider that offers a wide range of flash-based slot games for online casinos.
The Endorphina team consists of highly qualified international professionals with many years of experience in online casino games creation. The company unites the best online gaming experience and cutting-edge technology to create games that attract players with not only its beautiful design and authentic atmosphere, but the real thrill of gambling.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are hiring for a self-driven candidate, who would hold the role of a Digital Marketing Manager as a part of our marketing team based in Prague. Your primary role would be to support team in digital marketing activities in the field of online gaming.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited:
• Managing companies’ web-page – adding new content, upgrade functionality, analyzing the statistics. This include also working with our team: programmers, copywriters, SEO managers and designers;
• Building and managing the mailing strategy;
• Working with affiliates – new and existing;
• Working with reviews, big wins and etc;
• Participating in the creative process of our Marketing Department.
• English skills (Intermediate - B1);
• Work experience as a marketing manager/ online marketing manager/ digital marketing manager;
• Knowledge of basic principles of SEO;
• Ability to analyse online metrics and make conclusions.
What you will get from us:
•Young and friendly environment
• Working hours with some flexibility (the start of the working day between 8-10 AM)
• Tasty snacks, fruits, vegetables every day and FREE lunch every Wednesday!
• Language courses, company events, teambuilding's
• Multisport card
• Relaxation areas (table football, tennis, PlayStation)
To seize this opportunity, send us your CV in English and show us you got what it takes to succeed in the online gaming business!
Informace o pozici
- ENDORPHINA LTD
- Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Salary: 28 000 – 38 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Marketing communication, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
+420 774 034 951