Junior Controller (Analyst)
Located in Prague (Czech Republic)
Description of Company:
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Function will support Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting for our three manufacturing sites in Germany (Marburg, Krefeld) and Czech Republic (Prague). He/She will report to the SCM Finance Manager in Marburg and work closely with local production management, purchasing and manufacturing functions and the Finance Teams in Switzerland and USA.
- Analyze and monitor monthly expenses, report and explain variances
- Monitor correct booking of invoices and support purchasing and AP in correct account assignment
- Track monthly accruals
- Closing of production workorders and monitoring of material usage variances
- Regular reporting to production management and finance
- Support planning for monthly forecast and annual budget
- Project Controlling
- Ad-Hoc Analysis
- Costing of direct materials, support annual standard cost build process
- Cooperation with auditors for local audits, support for country specific issues in Czech Republic (e.g. annual statutory financial statements, filing of tax reports etc.)
This position offers an excellent career starting point in a multinational corporation for a university graduate with no or minor professional experience (0 – 2 years). We are looking for a candidate
- with strong analytical thinking
- who is open-minded, interested in the bigger picture and thinks beyond borders
- who has good communicative and interpersonal skills
- who is able to work independently but is also a clear teamplayer
- and is willing to take responsibility.
Educational background and required skills:
- University graduate in business administration with controlling/accounting/finance specialization
- Usage of Software Tools (Excel with analytical functions, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent language skills in English and Czech, good command of German is preferable
- Knowledge of US-GAAP and local statutory accounting rules for Czech Republic are an advantage, but not a must
- A multinational, stimulating work environment where your contributions matter and in which you can learn, develop and grow your career
- Comprehensive rewards and competitive pay
Being part of DANAHER: Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning!
You want to join us? Please send your application and resume in English language.
Informace o pozici
- IMMUNOTECH s.r.o.
- Radiová 1288/1a, Praha – Hostivař
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced), German (Pre-intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, 13th monthly salary
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Chemical industry, Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.