Warehouse Coordiantor - Brno
We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator with IT competences used to working within SMEs or multinational companies:
based in Brno
A dynamic and hands-on position with a span of responsibility from warehouse and logistics activities to basic IT support. Main tasks will be:
- You will performing Local Imaging, Packaging, Warranty. Lifecycle, Stock and Logistics management at the defined stock room.
- You will seed other local stock rooms from the central stock room.
- You will provide assistance in configuration of PCs and Laptops.
- own good command of English
- have good understanding of Desktop/Laptop
- have familiarity with Windows operating systems and common off the shelf software such as MS office, Email Client
- have good knowledge of application installation & config, image installation & config, Hardware break & fix, good grasp of mobile and handheld devices such as android and IOS Tablets configuration and navigation
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Taking responsibility for exciting projects with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
Who we are:
We are a global IT service provider. With over 3.400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
Informace o pozici
- Hemmersbach Czech s.r.o.
- Plynárenská 499/1, Brno – Zábrdovice
- Plynární 788/5, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer