We are the world's leading specialists in air transport communications and IT solutions.
We deliver and manage business solutions for airline, airport, GDS, government and other customers over the world's most extensive network, which forms the communications backbone of the global air transport industry.
Created and owned by the air transport community, SITA is the community's dedicated partner for information and communications technology. As a team of industry experts, our know-how is based on working with customers across the global air transport community. Almost every airline and airport in the world does business with SITA.
With a customer service team of over 1,700 staff around the world, we invest significantly in achieving best-in-class customer service, providing integrated local and global support for both our communications and IT application services.
For further information go to: www.sita.aero
Senior Analyst Audit & Compliance
Our vision: Easy Air Travel every step of the way.
Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology.Globally, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations.
As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
We are looking for an Analyst Audit & Compliance to join our Local Compliance team
• Compliance management for selected other countries - to play an active role in managing the process with external outsourcing partner, Tax department and other involved departments regarding taxes, statutory financial statements and run filings with deadlines stipulated by local legislation, to follow up any queries raised by local country state institution (tax office, social/health funds,...) and support tax inspection if taking place, to monitor external services provider WEB portal disclosing all compliance tasks and update respectively.
• Statutory Audit: to coordinate and exercise control over the statutory audits from preparation the audit package, preparation/gathering supporting evidence as per the auditor requirement list (PBC) and collecting all required SITA responses, to participate on sample testing and supporting auditors in additional queries, follow up for any request pending on side of other SITA departments, to update Audit status tracker and escalate any concern leading to potential delay.
• Business support: Support of business for local tenders and related compliance requirements.
• Monthly Management report on compliance providing input on compliance status of relevant entities for the monthly compliance report
• Coordination of the outsourcing provider reconciliation process for aligning local books with corporate books.
Education & Qualifications
• University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• ACCA or similar accountant certification is an advantage
• 3-4 years’ work experience with audit (experience from Big4 companies is welcome) or equivalent accounting experience.
• Experience with the local statutory audit process, including used techniques and standards, knowledge of ISA.
Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Team player
• Understanding of the compliance tasks management
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Power Point
• Good analytical capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate with internal and external partners
• Proficiency in oral and written English
Why Should you be interested?
• Learning Opportunity – this is a challenging role which will grow your capability
• Career Development – we hire about 30% of our roles internally
• International Environment – we have a very international employee base and we are located in over 130 countries
Fixed term contract for 2 years with possibility to prolong it afterwards.
Informace o pozici
- SITA INC B.V.
- V parku 2336/22, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Auditor, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer