CPL Jobs in the Czech Republic is a part of CPL Resources plc., a global provider of staffing, recruitment and outsourcing services. CPL Jobs is a large European recruitment player with 40 offices in 9 countries. We work with prestigious global clients on challenging and exciting recruitment projects on the market.
Senior AP/AR/GL/MD/T&E Accountants or AP TL with French
Do you have an economical education or some experience in accountancy?
Would you like to grow your knowledge in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data or Travel and Expenses sphere?
If you speak either French or Polish you have a chance to be part of a growing international company.
- Involve in AP/AR/GL/MD/T&E activities and resolve internal and external queries
- Reconcile accounts according to internal standards
- Participate in monthly closings and improvement projects
- Economical education or accounting work experience/internship
- English + French, English + Polish or just English
- SAP and Excel knowledge is beneficial
- Positive mindset and adaptability
- You will have a chance to work for the international company with diverse employee background
- Participate in transformation projects where your ideas will count
- Career and personal development plan
If you want to start your career or develop yourself within the environment full of opportunities and challenging projects apply with your CV in English.
Please kindly note that only relevant candidates eligible to work in CR will be considered for this role.
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or French (Advanced) or Polish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contribution holiday, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Financial analyst, Bookkeeper, accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency