RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Our successful brand portfolio includes Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Megared, Dettol, Durex, Scholl, Veet, Calgon, Finish, Vanish, Lanza, Lovela, Woolite, Quanto, Cillit, Tiret, Airwick and more.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference. Now, we are seeking candidates for a position of:
We are looking for a Controlling Trainee, who will help us with controlling marketing budget. As a Controlling trainee you will play a key role in supporting the Commercial Controller with her daily tasks and reporting.
As a Controlling Trainee you will:
- participate in planning and forecasting, align marketing investments with marketing team
- participate in monthly closing procedures regarding P&L: marketing accruals, x-charges, accrual/purchase orders review
- ensure proper control, monitoring for marketing investments, media, trade - regular reviews
- Maintain control over trade promos (cooperation with Sales Department
- Ad hoc tasks
- Part-time – 20 hours/week
- Active and positive approach to new tasks
- Eagerness to learn and gain experience
- Have understanding of marketing P&L
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel - VLOOKUP, pivot tables
- Fluency in English is a must - everyday communication
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
What we can offer?
- Dynamic international company with friendly environment
- Opportunity to gain experience and grow within the company
- Opportunities for students or ladies on maternity leave seeking for a long-term part-time cooperation
- DPP/DPČ 150 -160 CZK/hour, 20 hrs/week
- Company laptop, refreshments and fruit at the workplace
- Start date: upon agreement
- Work location: Atrium Flora
Informace o pozici
- Reckitt Benckiser (Czech Republic), spol. s r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Salary: 150 – 160 CZK / hour
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Marketing, Auditor, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Marketing analyst, Lecturer, Bookkeeper, accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Temporary work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ), agreement on work (DPP)
- Datum práce
- Datum práce: 22.4.2019 – 31.7.2020
- Employer type: Employer