We are a technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics and visual effects with offices in Prague and Prostějov. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We have recently become a part of an Academy Award-winning company Chaos Group. Our Corona Renderer and Chaos’ V-Ray are the most popular software tools in their class worldwide. You can check out Corona Renderer at www.corona-renderer.com or visit our fb page at https://www.facebook.com/CoronaRenderer/, and the page of our mother company at https://www.chaosgroup.com/.
We are a company founded and lead by developers. We value our developers and we realize they are the most precious resource for the company. We don't force anyone to write bad code just to meet constant deadlines.
Senior C++ developer
We are looking for experienced senior C++ developers, software architects, possibly team leaders to help us expand our team developing a world-class rendering engine in our growing company. The successful candidate for this senior position would be in charge of larger-scale software architecture design, overseeing development and code quality, and of course, there’s the coding itself. There are plenty of developments tasks tackled in our company including 3D computer graphics algorithms, UI design and implementation, system programming, code optimization, infrastructure development, plugin development for 3rd party applications, and last but not least, design and development of our own API.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone reliable and capable of learning new things. This is essential.
- Someone who likes to actively look for new solutions.
- A problem solver with a proactive "can-do" attitude.
What skills should you have?
- Good C++ skills. This is really important.
- Experience with designing larger software products and possibly with overseeing and managing development teams.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to navigate in a larger code-base and third-party APIs.
What other skills would be welcome?
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics would be nice, but by no means necessary.
- Git, Network programming, macOS/Linux development, UI design and programming.
- Experience or interest in the team-leadership.
What do we offer?
- Fun job and great colleagues.
- Salary based on skill set.
- Ability to grow within the company (we are expanding).
- Learning from experienced people (ex-WETA, PIXAR, Disney Research, Sony, Chaos Group…).
- If interested, possibility to build up and lead own team in the future.
In our technology office in the Prague city center on Karlovo namesti.
Please send us your CV, a short cover letter in English explaining your current professional situation, your motivation to apply and why you believe you are a good match for the job. Please indicate specifically your experience in advanced C++ programming, software architecture design, and team management. Also please include two or three reference contacts.
Informace o pozici
- Render Legion a.s.
- Karlovo náměstí 288/17, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer