We are a technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics and visual effects with offices in Prague and Prostějov. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We have recently become a part of an Academy Award-winning company Chaos Group. Our Corona Renderer and Chaos’ V-Ray are the most popular software tools in their class worldwide. You can check out Corona Renderer at www.corona-renderer.com or visit our fb page at https://www.facebook.com/CoronaRenderer/, and the page of our mother company at https://www.chaosgroup.com/.
We are a company founded and lead by developers. We value our developers and we realize they are the most precious resource for the company. We don't force anyone to write bad code just to meet constant deadlines.
We are looking for a talented Web Administrator to be responsible for the maintenance of our websites, front & back-end systems and various e-commerce solutions in our rapidly growing company.
You will maintain, monitor and improve our websites and back-end systems on daily basis. You will also cooperate on the integration and maintenance of specialised e-commerce solutions, and analytics into our front & back-end infrastructure. For that purpose, you will work closely with our experienced web developer and the company management. Your proactive approach, creative thinking, attention to detail, problem-solving attitude, as well as your relentless drive for results will be critical to your success in this role.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone reliable and capable of learning new things. This is essential.
- Somebody who has proven working experiences in web administration or web programming.
- A team player with a creative mind and passion for web development and e-commerce.
- Somebody with a solid understanding of how web applications work including security, usability, and best development practices.
- Someone who likes to actively look for new solutions.
- A problem solver with a proactive "can-do" attitude.
What skills should you have?
- Understanding of PHP. This is really important.
- Integrate data from various back–end services and databases.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of MailChimp.
- Knowledge of G–Suite Administration.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
What other skills would be welcome?
- Knowledge of any computer graphics software.
- Experience with e-commerce solutions such as FastSpring or Avangate.
- Experience with online tools such as LinkBusters, FreshDesk, DocuWiki, Dropbox, PowerBI.
- Experience in an e-commerce project with global coverage.
What do we offer?
- Fun job and great colleagues.
- Salary based on skill set.
- Ability to grow within the company (we are expanding).
- Learning from experienced people.
In our technology office in the Prague city center on Karlovo namesti.
Please send us your CV, a short cover letter in English explaining your current professional situation, your motivation to apply and why you believe you are a good match for the job. Also please include two or three reference contacts.
Informace o pozici
- Render Legion a.s.
- Karlovo náměstí 288/17, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, The possibility of study leave, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer