IQVIA is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA has approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.
At IQVIA™, we are committed to advancing human health and delivering real value and outcomes for customers and patients. We view each day as another opportunity to find new solutions and enable the next breakthrough.
We are currently looking for experienced Technology lead with consultative/business approach to join our team in Prague. This opportunity knocks on the door of those who enjoys their autonomy and freedom in leadership, building a business structures and managing relationships with customers on strategical level.
In this role you will receive full training accompanied with continuous support from your team members.
Let´s WIN TOGETHER!
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES?
• Primary focus of this role is to develop solid relationships with Clients and position/ sell engagements for the IQVIA Technology offering with a focus on Customer Engagement suite at the major life science and pharma companies. This includes:
• Build close client relationships from operational to senior mgmt. level at the dedicated accounts.
• Identify and qualify opportunities on assigned clients and/ or prospect
• Prepare client discussion papers and proposals
• Develop and negotiate contracts with all relevant stakeholders and close the deal
• Ensure delivery excellence through solid planning and staffing as well as overall guidance of the IQVIA teams and oversee the with full responsibility vis-à-vis the client for quality, time and budget
• Work collaboratively within the East Europe region supporting other geographies with best practice sharing, proposal development etc.
• Liaise with the global IQVIA network to drive large client engagements during pre-sales, sales and delivery phases
• Contribute to innovation for the Technology & Services community drawing from own sales and delivery work, and play an active role in knowledge sharing
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO COPE WITH YOUR DAILY TASKS?
• MSc preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Economics
• 8+ years of relevant commercial experience with System Integrators, management consulting firms or SaaS companies preferably for the life sciences industry
• Expertise in Business Development with a strong record of successful deals
• Proficiency both in English and Czech language
• Entrepreneurial attitude, driver, willingness to take risks with strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account
• Experience with Life Science Industry
• Experience in Customer Experience (CX) Projects (CRM, MCM) alternatively Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills and an ambition for innovation
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• People Management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively across complex networks, internally and at the client, and to influence organizations
• International Exposure
• Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
• A willingness and ability to travel
Sounds promising to you? Let us know and we will initiate your very first steps with IQVIA soon! If you do not consider the position to be appealing to you, we do have other positions to offer – check them out now!
Informace o pozici
- IQVIA Technology Solutions s.r.o.
- Pernerova 691/42, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Sales, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer