BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s. je česká společnost s více než 400 zaměstnanci založená v roce 1999, která se zaměřuje na vývoj herního softwaru a s ním souvisejícího výzkumu v oblasti 3D grafiky, umělé inteligence a fyzikální simulace v reálném čase.
Bohemia Interactive, the leading independent games development company in the Czech Republic, with nearly 20 years of history and renowned gaming franchises Arma and Dayz, is looking for of a Game Analyst, who will be responsible for analysis and interpretation of user activity data.
In this role you will be supporting development and publishing activities of game teams. The role requires deep knowledge of the product, being engaged with the team in decision making and pushing improvements. We are looking for a data-savvy individual with great presentation skills. We expect you to be on the watch for recent trends in the free-to-play gaming ecosystem and best practices as well.
- Collect data from different sources, report on a regular basis
- Interpret and analyze data from the game
- Help us understand players’ behavior
- Propose improvements to better the player experience
- Create and analyze A/B tests to identify the best possible changes in the game
- Work closely with design and marketing teams
- Experience on a similar position (advantage)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in technical field (statistics, computer science…)
- Experience with SQL, Excel (preferable)
- Passion for games
- Advanced in English
What we offer:
- Friendly atmosphere in a mid-size multinational team of passionate developers
- Work for the largest and most mature game development company in the Czech Republic
- Possibilities for skill-development and growth
- Competitive salary & benefits (semi-flexible hours, extra vacation, language courses etc)
Informace o pozici
- BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s.
- Strakonická 1199/2d, Praha – Hlubočepy
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer