MOBILE DEVELOPER - ANDROID
We’re 24i and we deeply believe in our cause: “Engineering the future of TV”. Currently the global demand for our products is going through the roof! So we’re looking for new talent like you to support our team of experts. Wanna join the ride with us? We will be happy to welcome you to our 24i team!
About 24i Media
At 24i we create and deploy TV apps for every screen, from set-top boxes, Smart TVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones.
From our offices in Madrid, Amsterdam, Brno and across the world our team has been working on many cool projects over the last ten years. Our clients include major Dutch, Spanish and international brands, such as Pathé, RTL, SBS, FOX Sports, RTVE, Nubeox, RTP and HBO. We’re constantly working to be on the cutting edge of TV, an area of technology which is evolving at immense speed. This attitude has made us the market leader in the Netherlands, and we’re looking to grow further.
Awesome things we did in the past
We developed our ‘Smart Operator’, a TV Everywhere solution offering a unified interface across a range of connected devices such as Smart TVs, game consoles, tablets, smartphones and set-top boxes.
We designed and developed a wide range of Smart TV apps for several broadcasters which combined live channels, a VOD store and EPG. With an extremely user-friendly interface for an intuitive user-experience.
As a Mobile Developer you work closely with the team to conceive, develop and maintain the most innovative mobile and tablet apps for our global customers. You will work closely together with international teams in the development of new software, new design patterns and cutting-edge technology. You will review the code generated by other developers and provide them with useful feedback. You will create and present knowledge-sharing material on software development trends and potential applications.
Being innovative and original, there is always a budget for good ideas.
Developing state-of-the-art coding solutions for tablets and smartphones - native Android.
Participating in generating ideas and implementation for the core application architecture
Working on cross-platform apps such as Android TV and mobile-to-tv technologies such as Chromecast
Participate in and proactively suggest R&D projects when interesting new technology emerges which is relevant to the TV market
What would make you perfect for the job
- You’ve at least 2 years of working experience or relevant experience during your study
- You’ve knowledge about Java (Android)
- You’re familiar with delivering scalable, robust software solutions
- You’ve got experience in interacting with third party API’s
- You know the ins and outs of version control systems (preferably Git)
- You’ve experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery (Jenkins, Fastlane)
- You’ve got experience using dependency injection
- You know about Uncle Bob and clean code
- You’ve a good grasp of the English language
Extra’s that would be great
- You’ve experience with DRM (e.g. PlayReady, Verimatrix)
- You know how to deal with network sniffing (e.g. Wireshark, Charles Proxy, HTTP Scoop)
- Fulltime position
- Market conform salary and benefits
- Salary and benefits matching your experience
- Passionate colleagues in a strong supportive team
- Training in personal leadership, communication & Lean startup
- Room for your own ideas and lots of responsibility, based on trust
- An informal culture with the freedom to balance work and private life
- A fun atmosphere with also table football, darts and the newest game-consoles
- Additional half of salary paid as bonus vacation allowance in May
- 1 additional week of vacation – total 25 vacation days
- Meal vouchers
- Floating working time
- Home-office after confirmation
- English lessons at the work
- Pension allowance
- Cafeteria system
- Fruits and drinks during the day (Cola, water, tea, coffee, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beers in our fridge)
- Company events (discover new bars and not only European cities)
- Team buildings - what do you like to do in your free time? Skiing? Laser game? Rafting? OK, let’s do it together!
We are currently expanding our team in Brno with people who are passionate about technology, curious about TV, eager to learn and who would like to work in the young, informal team which has a lot of fun while trying to conquer the world. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Interested? Some question? Want to be a part of our team? Great! Send us your CV, cover letter and contact details.
Informace o pozici
- 24i Media CZ s.r.o.
- Londýnské náměstí 886/4, Brno – Štýřice
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Příspěvek na dovolenou, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Možnost občasné práce z domova, Firemní akce, Vyhrazený čas na inovace
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, SW architekt, Programátor
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.